The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the newest posts in the "50w Single-Ended BAF2015 Schade Enabled" thread? My browser will not take me beyond page 6 despite my best efforts.

I'm seeing post #66 on PAGE #7...... for those of you that don't know the diff between a post # and a page #....

Well - this is da Pub so certainly this explains level of mass confusion and fuzzy dodo thinking..... :cool::cool::cool:

Russia, the U.S., Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, Israel and the Palestinian Authority have all offered help in fighting the northern Alberta wildfire.
So far we have declined.
Donations from all around the country and from abroad are continuing to pour in. Can't change the situation but sure makes you feel good when so many are trying to help.

The fire has moved east and there is only the last of the smoldering within Ft. McMurray itself.
No other communities are currently threatened. The fire continues to grow.
Weather continues cooler with lower winds.
100's are signing up to assist in the removal of fire damage and the rebuilding of the city. It is still weeks away before the plan of how and when the recovery begins, will be released.
So much of the city infrastructure was saved due to the efforts of the professionals as well as the brave volunteers.
Surrounding communities continue to play a huge roll. Housing, food and other necessities along with things like toys for the children are continuing to pour in from personal and corporate donations. Schools are being expanded to allow for the extra visitors.
Not out of the woods yet but the terrifying part seems to be over.

About 10 years ago bought a stack of to92 bf245c.
Thought they were bloody bipolar transistors.
Today I found the box and said, what the hell are these bastards.
Go check the data sheet online. They're bloody jfets. Been sitting there unused for 10 years.

Just when I think I can't get any dumber I still manage to surprise myself.