My first post of Ono's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I used most of designed from Rsten and my little idea to completed with Ono's + dual mono regulated supply.

In my picture I used only single ended output, there's no coupling capacitor of negative signal.

Thanks for advance Mr.Wayne Colburn !

Attachments

• phono.jpg
    phono.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 717
i read different posts on Xono and Ono 's difference.
The official schematic is not released, of course, but crumbs here and there were enough to catch some of the differences.
AS far as I know, the main schematic is identical differences are on some bypass caps the usage of 220uF coupling cap in place of the 10uF a new more compact layout and a dual beefed PSU.

I am sure i am missing something....but ...oh well...

Other details ?

I don't know much how different between ONO & XONO but I think it's still warm sound and low noise.

I try to find PANASONIC FC for coupling MC signal but I can't see original voltage of FC in Ono's, Need I have to bicap capacitor 0,047uF parallel to 220uF of MC coupling ?

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.