New-building of my F5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Formerly "jh6you". R.I.P.
Joined 2006
This is amp pcb plan, based on the circuit in the post #3.
Don't look seriously into the thicknesses of the tracks because they will be adjusted in actual building.

>>:)<<

Attachments

• f5 - amp pcb final - 10 oct.jpg
    f5 - amp pcb final - 10 oct.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,531
Joined 2006
leapcat said:
Hi
I really like you hand drawn layouts and boards! What type of marker do you use and how do you clean them after etching?

For drawing I use the oil-based marker (permanent marker) which we can easily buy in the stationary shop. For cleaning after etching I use the rough sponge in the kitchen. I rub the finished with the sponge in water.

Attachments

• oil pen and kitchen cleaner2.jpg
    oil pen and kitchen cleaner2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,212
Babowana said:

For drawing I use the oil-based marker (permanent marker) which we can easily buy in the stationary shop. For cleaning after etching I use the rough sponge in the kitchen. I rub the finished with the sponge in water.

Now I believe you when you say "kitchen". NPaPass fessed up some time ago that FW amps are really not from his kitchen.

Joined 2006
Re: Sweet

enzedone said:

You didn't have any problems with the drilling of holes?

When I was buying the heatsinks and 2mm-aluminium plates, I asked for the holes too. But, the shop said that they don't have man-power to make any hole. Pity . . .

I decided to make the holes myself.

My normal procedure is:

1. First, I make hole puch marks to the right hole locations. The aluminium plate or surface is very slippery for the drill ends. So, I put the punch mark for the 2mm-drill end not to slip.
  2. Second, I use 2mm-drill on the punch mark to make the mark bigger.
  3. Third, I use 4mm-drill to make holes for 3mm bolts.
    [/list=1]

The photo shows marks after finishing 2mm-drilling.

In order to make the 4mm hols straight, I also use a special tool. I will show it to you later.

Attachments

• chassisconst01.jpg
    chassisconst01.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,162
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.