mini aleph build questions - Page 4 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2009, 07:41 AM   #31
Beftus is offline Beftus  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
 
Beftus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by wim
Beftus, RS-Components has several 3R rsistors in stock. number 506-4447 for example. In one day delivered.
Succes.
If the French postal service works just as reliably like ours my 3R resistors should arrive soon. Fellow forum member korben69 has been so nice to send me two for free.

I ordered the majority of parts @ www.hifituning24.de and was confident I could find the 3R resistors @ Stuut & Bruin or Radio Twenthe. Well, so such thing. A value of 3R is an American value. In Europe it's either 2R7 or 3R3. That left me without 3R resistors and myself not willing to fork out a ridiculous amount of money on shipping for two resistors costing a few cents each.

BTW RS-Components doesn't appear to have 3 ohm 3 watt resistors...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 08:36 AM   #32
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lyon
Quote:
Originally posted by Beftus


If the French postal service works just as reliably like ours my 3R resistors should arrive soon. Fellow forum member korben69 has been so nice to send me two for free.
I'd like to Beftus, so, send me your full address... can't do without !
Your PM is awaited
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 05:37 PM   #33
CfM is offline CfM  Germany
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Beftus
A value of 3R is an American value. In Europe it's either 2R7 or 3R3.
This has nothing to do with America, Europe or whereever there manufacturer comes from. It's just the question if the resistors are offered in E12 or in E24 value range.

After quick google and quick look http://www.logwell.com/tech/componen...or_values.html seems to be good reading on this topic.

Greetings,
Chris
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 06:00 PM   #34
Beftus is offline Beftus  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
 
Beftus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by CfM


This has nothing to do with America, Europe or whereever there manufacturer comes from. It's just the question if the resistors are offered in E12 or in E24 value range.

After quick google and quick look http://www.logwell.com/tech/componen...or_values.html seems to be good reading on this topic.

Greetings,
Chris
Aha, it's slowly starting to make sense to me!
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini Aleph Board & Aleph 2 Parts List gpsmithii Pass Labs 3 16th January 2010 04:58 AM
Suggestions for a Mini-Monitor Build jeffmoore17 Multi-Way 4 30th December 2008 05:07 PM
Mini Aleph Questions audioboy Pass Labs 6 3rd September 2007 04:02 PM
WTB: Aleph-mini PCBs and transistor set for Aleph 30 needtubes Swap Meet 4 6th November 2005 07:29 PM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2