Zen#9 is arrived !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here some raw photos of the Very-Pre-Finished version of my Zen # 9...

soon with the photos of the ultimate version:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

:smash:

here the evolution :

What do you think ? :angel:

Hello gionag and jacco!
I saw the pdf on the link jacco was sent, but there is no technical data for this amp., I am interested to see the whole parameters of this amp. like freq. response , thd, slew rate , damping factor, signal to noise ratio, etc..
Also if this is good for me, where I can find the complete art work of PCB design for this project.I already have a toroid transformer about 700VA 35+35 volts wound by myself with 2mm or more diameter of copper wire in the secondary.
By the way can any one tell me more how is the sound of this amp. because I have here Marantz PM 80 which has option to work in A class with about 20 or 25 watts per channel i am not sure if this power rated at 4 or 8 ohm impedance.
Will this amp sounds better than Marantz pm 80 operating in A class.I am also not sure if the Marantz switched to A class works exactly in "PURE A CLASS").

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.