atiresearch-anodized.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Paolo:

HiFi2000's prices seem fair for the quality. Having purchased a number of enclosures from both HiFi2000 and ATI Research, given the option I'd be more inclined to buy from the former. ATI's stuff looks nice, but the top and bottom panels on most of their products were too thin and their packing methods were awful (far too many enclosures suffered shipping damage). HiFi2000's products are far sturdier and their packing and shipping is professional grade.

I am reasonably happy with the ATI Research products I purchased and don't harbor any ill wishes, but would have directed my future business to HiFi2000 anyway.

Regards,
Scott

I'd like to build my own chassis as well. But, I don't know how to perforate an aluminium sheet (eg: perforation at the front panel for the volume knob). Is it easy to perforate aluminium?

I read in HiFi200's site that we can order a customized milled/perforated panel. Anyone has ordered from HiFi200 a customized perforated panel? Is it pricey?

Joined 2002
Paid Member
A pricesheet I got from somwhere else... (old?)

Arne K

Attachments

• ati chassi.gif
    ati chassi.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 348
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.