Lookie, lookie. ONO? Oh Yes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
This is not intended to be a real thread ... Just to report that I have, this evening, fired up my Aleph ONO for the first time.
And its alive .... It WORKS ... IT PLAY MUSIC ... IT IS ...!!!!

I had no time today to make some fine adjustments, I don't yet have a clue how to load my Benz micro MC 0E2 (poor man's high end) properly ... will be done in the next days (anyway … I would be very grateful for any hints on this matter …).

But even so, in rough state so to speak, I am thrilled : it makes wonder ...
imaging is unbelievable, resolution is … OMG ...
And dynamics ... Ô Papa how do you achieve that ?...

At the moment, it feeds Cheff's UGS, be praised (, (François : you ll see I didn't really finished the case, Soon, only a matter ot time ), which is very happy with this setup.

Unfortunately, my frenglish is not good enough to describe what I hear … sorry boys ...
forgive me for this loosy report.
But if you could see me, feel the sweat of emotion on my forehead, etc....

I am currently hearing Handel (sic) , Harpsichord suite / Glenn G.
Incredible …

Papa, I love you :hbeat:

Some pics
1. ONO

Attachments

• ono1.jpg
    ono1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,536
Hehe,
Thanks friends :)
I am now a little tired having heard LPs almost all night long ... Exhausted but happy:D

Now that I entered the vinyl era, I will take seriously your advise and go for a DL 103 ;)

Thanks ZM for generous offer : be warned I will certainly accept it :cool:
( ... audio drek travelling from Ostrich to Serbija and back etc... as usual :rofl: )

Manu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.