Lookie, lookie. ONO? Oh Yes!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok,

I filled the ewave with 7 layers of ~1/2" foam I found. You can almost look thru the stuff it's so 'open celled'. Had to bring the level of the selenium up a bit after that. Ya know, I think it sounds better ;) I need more time to really decide though. Overall, I am REALLY liking the way things are working out.

It's surprising how well the JBL 2206H is responding in the much too big box when I try to EQ the the low end up. It remains tight and effortless. (J)unky (B)ut (L)oud really does make some good stuff. (might even be worth the extra expense)

I tried that little bandpass sub I mentioned above. The freakin thing sounds real good - fast, tight and perfect to fill the bottom in- but I would need 10 of them to keep up with the mains. Next step is to try a larger prototype using 15"ers in isobarik bandpass config.

Edit: also tossing the idea of a bridged F4 for the mains - to lose the Onkyo....and made the post O(n)T for the forum :devilr:

Mail has been checked. Now what?

Edit: a couple pics....

Attachments

• dscn0064.jpg
    dscn0064.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 247
Jacco, mio amore
I hate you... where did you get this splendid bucs ...?
Looking like the drekk feeding my muscle Proton drekkk (at this moment in vacation in Serbia as happy camper) ...
You bought tons of them as usual I guess.

You know, we decided that w'll go, we 3 pooftah, to next BAF, next year, with boat/tanker.
ZM will produce "in situ" Rakija out of banana to pay the voyage and I will feed us with the sausages I usually wear around my neck ...

Bonne idée non?

manu

Manu said:

Yawsa, i bought the remaining stock at THLaudio in Taiwan 3 months ago.
(i posted about the offer at the R-core thread, gave people plenty time to buy some before me buy)

Ben oui, euh...but will we not be "in shitu" if we drink ZM's banana rakija ?

Look Ma, Tax-Free through the back door sphincter !

Attachments

• tax ticket1.jpg
    tax ticket1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 214
I hate you twice mi amore ...
Why did you not say nothing about it ...
Anyway there are great transfooos,
what do you say about our voyage to papaland next year?
I am just worring about ZM... If he goes out Serbia they will never let him (her?) in again?
anuM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.