I like here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Grey, what you say may apply to some of the folks all the time, or all the folks some of the time, or, or, or ...... I can feel I'm in a rut if I'm overly tired..... but with the huge variety of resources at our disposal, it's easy to move on to other interests. And, that my friend, is part of my routine.

Real men have no stinking ruts!;) :D

carpenter said:
I like it here, too. So much, it seems that it impacts my subconscious....

... Like everyone else here, I'm very fond of Nelson.:)

Me too. I just came back from a ten day vacation in Turkey. I wasn't checking the forum during that time; I had promised my wife that I'll not touch any computer or audio gadget during those days... Only the Sea, Sand and Sunshine...

It was very nice; however, I missed this place!

Just for fun, two pics:

Sunset in Alanya, Turkey

Attachments

• sunset in alanya.jpg
    sunset in alanya.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 257
carpenter said:
Ah, but the "routine" is how we develop discipline.
I, for one, enjoy a routine.

true
routine or habbits or customs
can be either boring or fun

much of the cause of what we find 'boring' or 'interesting'
is our own attitude to what we do

... as always,
the impression is in the mind of the receiver

.. not so much in the mind of the sender
in this case Lineup

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Manu said:
Me is back too ...

And I missed this place also even my vacation in France were splendid as usual ...
So I think I can feel with Vix somewhat ... mebbe
And Vice Versa
:clown:
Manu

Did you have andouillettes while you were in France? A co-worker of mine is leaving for Paris (France, not Hilton) today and I suggested he try the andouillettes w/o telling him anything else. I can't wait to hear all about his trip

:yummy: or :cuss: ? Probably :yummy: so long as he doesn't find out what it is.

Bien sûr!
Of course every 2 days -- result : me fat now -- as there is nothing like gastronomie here in Vienna, where I live all the time except for hollidays,
I have to compensate ... a little.

First and forever : Andouillette is delicatesse and tasty.
My fave Andouilettes du Berry cooked with Sancerre ...
But your Mileage may vary...
As accompaniment, some Saumur, red wine, Loire Valley - they serve it cold, about 12C, to preserve the nature of this distortion-free food.
Nelson would certainly propose some californian cuvée,I am not aware of, which would fit too ... f sure
Facit : No need for courage to enjoy it. Believe me.
Beside that P*** Hilt*** is nothing spec***, your Co-llaborateur is happy man.
I had to become a stranger in my own country (France) to enjoy it. :clown:

Manu

(Rereading my post, I have to confess : my un-hability to express myself well enough in english is a limitation here. In muttersprache I would have been much more epic and lyric ... )

Twitchie :
You're too kind;)
Pic looks good.
I have next step for your friend - happy man going to Paris - not Hilton, but the right one - : "escargots"
Thats real delight .... pics are following soon

Jacco : you're naughty boy. But this time I must say it looks real :eek:

Manu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.