sucess to make aleph-3 to 105w

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

today i have sucess to make aleph-3 to 105w rms into 8ohms.

here is the pic...fully constructed by hand..

sorry for new thread...

Attachments

• aleph-3 cir.jpg
    aleph-3 cir.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,075
temp after 1hr run

hi,

now is morning 9+am. my amb temp is now 29c. i show you how my heatsink temp after one hr operate. you can see it is 47c and also the clock i use to check for an hr.

i am not professional in electronics. as it is, you seen some scratches but under the transistors are very nice shape no scratches at all...also i have touched each of the mosfets to check the temp, it is really nice and worm but not abnormal hot.

thanks for comments. i valued all of your comments.

Attachments

• temp-1hr.jpg
    temp-1hr.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 889
honestly tells you. yes this aleph-3 amp sound sweeter then aleph-x and my othes amps too.

i also made aleph-x but i will require more testing on that. oneday i will make aleph-x 100w too. wait for until i finish my aleph-3.

i have tested first aleph-3 30w then slowly made it into 60w and observed the sound quality and temp then now 105w. its sound really nice and worm sweet. now this amp can handle my big speaker. actually aleph-3 more easy to make 105w, i set the bias into 15w par pair so now i am using 7 pair X 15w = 105wrms into 8homs.

at first i was scare of temp due to using small heat sink and the temp went over 80c. wow....i was so scare.....later i came out to calulate how big my heat sink should be. then i arranged this plate to make heat sink.

now my heat sink can handle such huge 105w amp. today i started to make another channel for this amp.

soon i will be finishing my this 105w amp.

i really love it....

who does alpha kits i wnat to make one of these but first gotta wait for my first chip amp kit from audio sector once i learn to make this i then move on tto this project. I got 230v and 43v secondary toriod on sale now on ebay since it is too powerful for gainclone.

just nice....

i have solved my problem as nelson pass told me, thanks to nelson pass. it is working fine. i had made two chaneel, 100 Wrms each. here is the pic.

i want to change the resister to 1ohms, 1% type. slowly i will make more changes.

its really hot....hot...hot......sound hot too..

if i can make Pcb for it will try to.

Attachments

• img_0066 copy.jpg
    img_0066 copy.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 656
having some problem, when i use two channel as R-L. its like cliping sound comming with it. at first i used one transformer for two channel now even i tested using indivisual transformer power supply. still having same problem, if i use only one channel its working fine. when i use two channel R-L then cliping sound comming.

how can i solve this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.