Thank you Nelson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Through out the years I have built a Zen IV, Aleph 5, Aleph X and an Aleph P. I have always wondered how they would sound versus the real thing. As I grew up, my family never really celebrated birthdays and to this day I never felt the need to celebrate mine. I always purchased my wife a gift on her birthday and took her out to dinner but my birthday was just another day. I never realized how much that bothered my wife Michele until this year, after 30 years of marriage. Well she couldn't stand it anymore and she bought me a birthday present. She called Nelson (I doubt he remembers) a few months ago and asked about an X250 because she only had $4000 to spend. Nelson recommended she call Reno HiFi and ask about a refurbished X350. Well lo and behold an x350 is on it's way to me. She is a little sad because she wanted to get me the 350.5 but she would had have to ask me for the extra cash and she knew I would have said no. I am super happy that she wanted to do this for me and never realized how important celebrating my birthday was to her. This means more to me than she will ever know and I want to thank Nelson for helping her out.

"She called Nelson (I doubt he remembers) a few months ago and asked about an X250 because she only had $4000 to spend. Nelson recommended she call Reno HiFi and ask about a refurbished X350."

Not just anyone can design world class products. Combine that with genuine friendliness and helpfulness and you get a truly one of a kind person.

Mr. Pass is Special. (And no, not "short buss" special! :clown: )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thank you Nelson

c2cthomas said:

Road Trip to Kilowattski's pad!!!
:clown:

Count me in :D But most of it would be closer by boat.
Boat trip to Kilowattski's Pad???
When I was a kid my dad would freak out on me when he heard I was in my 11' boat going to Montauk Point and I'm wasn't home before him. I think it's only 18 miles from Watch Hill R.I.? 2.5 hours, at least, by road!! How far down there are you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thank you Nelson

flg said:

Count me in :D But most of it would be closer by boat.
Boat trip to Kilowattski's Pad???
When I was a kid my dad would freak out on me when he heard I was in my 11' boat going to Montauk Point and I'm wasn't home before him. I think it's only 18 miles from Watch Hill R.I.? 2.5 hours, at least, by road!! How far down there are you?

Manorville is termed the gateway to the Hamptons. It is about as close as you can get to South Hampton Township without being in the high rent district. We are a at exit 70 of the infamous Long Island Expressway.

BTW: Long Island is pronounced Lawn-guy-Land here.

;):D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.