Which First Watt amp for the JX92S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Would like to build an amp for my recently completed Jordans and the Pass amps have me very interested. First Watt or even the Aleph's would be an option.

The measured SPL's for this driver is around 85db. Which amp would be best suited for these drivers?

Any help would be appreciated.

It's a simple bass reflex design using the measured specs versus the manufacturer specs. They sound amazing.

Here's a picture.
JordanPair.jpg

I agree the F5 . I am using it with the Jordans MLTL so far .
For me the best amp for them .

You can go to a point where you would want even more power from the F5 expecially in high dynamic recordings as pieces with voice and guitar.

An example is the opening track of " chocolate moment " by Tuck and Patti - comfort me ,where the voice is so good , clear and dynamic and you forget at what levels you are listening through this little drivers .
And the amp tend to go at its limits . Until that , it is excelent . And very involving .

Ah , I wish I could build the Horns J low ..... and the Jordans to have a fiew more db of sensitivity ...

:cool:

Attachments

• chocolate_lg.jpg
    chocolate_lg.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 237
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.