sweet sound aleph-3 or Aleph-x?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It depends. Do you prefer honey-sweet, sugar-sweet or maybe chocolate-sweet type of sound ? There is even a peanut-butter-with-chocolate sweet type of sound. If you are after plain vanilla sweet sound any Aleph will do. Browse the forum, read old threads, use search button - will do you good.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: Re: sweet sound aleph-3 or Aleph-x?

juma said:
It depends. Do you prefer honey-sweet, sugar-sweet or maybe chocolate-sweet type of sound ? There is even a peanut-butter-with-chocolate sweet type of sound. If you are after plain vanilla sweet sound any Aleph will do. Browse the forum, read old threads, use search button - will do you good.

wackoo serb :clown:

just tell him that A3 is sweetest than X , and that F3 is even more sweet .......... :D

hi,

thanks for comments. anyway i never heard many of aleph amp sound as i only made aleph-3....its sound sweet i was wondering is there X will be btr or not. where can i get aleph-F3? can anyone post the circuit design? i searched F3 but couldn't find it.

thanks for help.

sweetest model.....Aleph-3

Hi all,

Trial again, rechecked and I did some more tunes to have Nice sound. Great amp aleph-3.

Now thinking why not go even further make it 60 to 80watts. As I have huge transformer for giving huge amount of power supply. Adding more mosfets as the sound is great, thinking to make 60 to 80watts per channel. I know the heat will produce. Just changed my heat sink, I used two pcs mosft on each heat sink and the temp is only 34c, my ambient is 30c. I used small fan to blow.

Heat? Now no problem at all, I will be making special heat sink for it. I already came out with new way. Talking about room temperature, oh no….no problem, if needed for the shake of sound we can takes cloths off and seat in front of the hi-fi, listen the sweetness of the sound ever hear, Isn’t it nice? Is this enough to getting crazy for sound? We can enjoy any kinds of sweetness then even special wife….he…..he…... shhhhhhhhhhhhh don’t let it know my wife…..She will argue that she thought she was the sweetest model in my life.……just joke….

Ok…. Dear friends, finally I have succeed to make Aleph-3. more can be done with it.

I have to do more on psu cap.

** Thanks for Aleph F3 circuit diagram....Lu1014 and ZTX450 i can't find here. i will try it when i can get replacement of this. what can be replace for this two?

Thank you
michael

This is the only remaining source for LU1014 in small quantities for the public, as far as I know:

http://www.audioprojekte.de/html/semiconductors.html

Not cheap, if you compare his prices for JFETs and the like to other sources in Germany. But at least still available.

But if more power is what you want, IMHO you should just build a higher power Aleph.

You must have very quiet and powerful aircon to run high power Class A in Singapore.

;)

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.