B1 Buffer Preamp

i´ll try a second time :)

my "relay pot (fixed resistors)" has varying input R from 1,7k to 25 K ohms.
Output is about 730 Ohms.

would you recommend to put it between two buffers or is it o.k just in front of B1

(“o.k." is the wrong term, cause listening to an Aleph J-clone with just a passive Pot is more than ok :) )

best
stefan

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Manu said:
ZM : I never understand your last posts.
Manu

as usual - I'm hard to understand :rofl:

Danny Crane is attitude ;

look for "boston legal" on gigili thingie

so - nothing else than my first association (thought) when Papa wrote "republicans"

fun to watch - that boston thingie (even if steen my man certainly will say that he don't reccomend watchin' TV at all ........... :clown: )

Did some one say Denny Crane? .....................a great Republican! :cool:

Attachments

• new_1.jpg
    new_1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,000
Well it has not become political or ethical... yet. I am still trying to gauge if there is more than 50% of republican or democrat on this forum before I go stick my foot in my mouth.
Of course if I stuck my foot in my mouth the Dems would say "poor guy, feed him" and the Reps would say "obviously he has food."
Now that might have gotten political, but I took care to equally offend both sides :)
Uriah

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Republican or Democrat means almost the same anyway. Demos=people of a city, kratos=city state power. Means the state is people ruled. Republican has Latin route meaning public affair. Implying that the state is a public affair. Around the world some countries are called Republic of this or Democracy of that. Aspiring to the same reference.