B1 Buffer Preamp

so this will be one of the last perfboards :angel: even if not working

my.php

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Passdiy.com Store

where can the circuit boards be obtained and how much will they be?

plus shipping and fees from financial transaction agents- NP

Passdiy.com has a store. When you see the PCB or part in the store, you'll be able to purchase from a Paypal cart. That's what they used for the Pearl Ono PCB. Assuming it will be the same for the B1 and others.

V~
:D

Nelson Pass said:

buy them at the cost of our vendor's invoice divided by the number of boards plus shipping and fees from financial transaction
agents.

:cool:

That is kind of you, however, it appears that you are willing to give alot away for free which is interesting given that most people would try to maximise their profits. Out of curiosity why is it that you choose not to focus on this aspect of maximising profit and instead give things away for free?

Of course nobody is complaining.

:cool:

Hi gents,

apart from some cosmetics my buffer amp is finished now. Last night I did some testing and found I like the "sound" very much. The high quality of this buffer will urge you to find out the "weakest link" in your audio chain, it won`t be the buffer-amp. At a first glance it sounds very transparent, just as if it isn`t there.
Attached my "form follows function approach" without the covers mounted. Tanks to Mr. Pass for sharing his brilliant ideas.
I am already unpatient about what the B3 will be like.
Regards, Jürgen

Attachments

• dscf1437-1.jpg
    dscf1437-1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,247
Hi there,

yes, these are 4 channels, more like a B2. I am using the second pair of buffers together with the second output for two purposes:
-buffered output without attenuation for a tape deck
-buffered output with attenuation for sub applications
The switch on the right side serves this purpose.
The output caps are 10uF MKT.

Jürgen