Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

Being Italian I most probably do.

Which in a way is baad as one can't get the proper stuff Like white trufles fresh porcini or even simple radichio.

When I mannage to go back on hols suit case is full of proper stuff like 12 year old Parmiggiano and (quite funni once) 500 g of Origano.

yes 10 K and 200k
on the bench so poor screening and crapy scope as you probably recognise altrought with english name.

Gona run lot on secret PC with Virtinis and Audiophile 192 if I get the time and can bear to take it of FiFi chain, that is going to be hard part from look of it:D

Now shunty is another story :sad:

Bosoz upgrade

Hi at all,Please i already have a bosoz preamp but i would like to found somethink more performance but bosoz based.
I use my bosoz with my aleph 30 and it work fine but now i need to search somethink that is also better that aleph P1.7.
Please can you give me some suggestion?
Thaks in advance and best regards.
Antonio

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , possible , if you stack them and use mid point as audio gnd

of course , for that you need that each PSU have separate , dedicated , secondary

in any case - they can serve only as pre-regs for Shunty's , in which case own Shunty's series ref pre-reg can be cofigured as cap multiplier ........ in which case you'll have overkill on overkill

:rofl:

well , possible , if you stack them and use mid point as audio gnd

of course , for that you need that each PSU have separate , dedicated , secondary

in any case - they can serve only as pre-regs for Shunty's , in which case own Shunty's series ref pre-reg can be cofigured as cap multiplier ........ in which case you'll have overkill on overkill

:rofl:

I have two of those pcb:

BOSOZ POWER SUPPLY

And two 2x60Vac trafo of course

I think it is possible and you?

Your reply:

Sorry but i do not know!!!!!!!!!
Please can you explane ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi! ​​AudioSan please can you remind me where 2 days ago I'm interested to P1.7 of the pcb?
I'm just trying to figure out what might be the right Solution in accordance with these 4 requirements:
1) Performance
2) Availability of PCB
3) Costs
4) Level of difficulty for the final adjustment of the circuit
If I will do a wrong choice then at least I have will do the wrong with my head.:(
Sorry for my English translated by google, but I think i get you my the idea.

i have only tryed P1.7 and love it.
PCB's are allways available.
when it comes to the cost, its not the pre-amp boards and parts that is expensive. its often control boards and chassis and all that.
i used about 1000Euros on my P1.7:)
P1.7 has NO adjustments. well. one need to decide the gain. and maybe adjust it after what you need.

i have only tryed P1.7 and love it.
PCB's are allways available.
when it comes to the cost, its not the pre-amp boards and parts that is expensive. its often control boards and chassis and all that.
i used about 1000Euros on my P1.7:)
P1.7 has NO adjustments. well. one need to decide the gain. and maybe adjust it after what you need.

Are you referring to the KKpcb's pcb?
Thanks