Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

steenoe said:

Me? Ya talking to me?, I am right here:D Just received the package today and those boards are way to nice to destroy with any solder stuff;) In fact they are so nice that I doubt that I can part with the set that you are supposed to have:devilr: I also doubt that you have a bigger pcb collection than mine, I always order 2 sets of boards, one for building, one for collecting:) :) I am not getting slow on the trigger, I just wanted (for once) to see how you guys would do on your own:clown: That is not goin' too well, to say the least..... He-he...
On another note, thanks a lot to the Dynamic Serbian duo for offering these finely made boards to us starving DIY'ers. They are in fact, magnificent work. Just superb :cool:

Steen:)

There you see, you allways finish 1 set off PCB's
:D That makes our PCB collection allmost equal - i haven't finished mine.;)

Originally posted by ZenMod :
lykkkkkkkk

what happened on party ?

speakers burned to death or ........./

:Pumpkin: was playing all night long (even flac/mp3's :D)... all kind's of music incl. Puppa Chubby... Well, everything survived that party, so i guess everything is ok !

People got drunk, they where having fun.... :Pumpkin: was just pumping loud and clean music through theyre buuuzzzzing ear's :D

Here you go --- piccie of me and my proud wife that day....

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
lykkedk said:
Originally posted by ZenMod :

:Pumpkin: was playing all night long (even flac/mp3's :D)... all kind's of music incl. Puppa Chubby... Well, everything survived that party, so i guess everything is ok !

People got drunk, they where having fun.... :Pumpkin: was just pumping loud and clean music through theyre buuuzzzzing ear's :D

Here you go --- piccie of me and my proud wife that day....

boy...

she's way prettier than you .......... luckily !

:clown:

;)