Pumpkin preamp - ordered by Steen , official making thread

Hi... And nice weekend to all here...

Official making thread... I allway's like looking at picture's, so here is one more from me.

I am making final assembling of complete :Pumpkin:. On picture both my newly 'designed' :D inputselector + toslink-switch (To switch between 2 digital sources) is to be seen. Right at picture is a dual +5vdc PSU (1 for toslink thing's, and the other for turning relay's on/off)

My inputselector is made completly foolproof (NO COMMENT HERE PLEASE :D :D). One(Me) can switch between 3 RCA input's (sry. ZenMod for not making it complete balanced), and 1 balanced input.

The 3 RCA (unbalanced) input's, also closes the -in connection, on both sides of 4deck alps pot. When balanced in is choosen, the -in connection opens up for that signal too. This is controlled by a normal 4positions rotary selector.
Normally i will use balanced out, but also here i made a switch, which are going to be placed on back of :Pumpkin: to switch between balanced/unbalanced out.

Just diden't tried it yet... maybee tomorrow ... but have to go now ...

Jesper.

ZM,

Thanks a lot for the package. I got it today, yesterday the postman tried to deliver, because my signature was required, it went back, so I had to pick it up today.

These are really nice boards. Better still is the A+ package.

Now I need to get off my butt and order those other components:D

Thanks again,
Dinesh