F5 article is out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I was buddies with the heiress of the Simi Winery family while in university, but they sold it later. One of the good things about the place Nelson and I both attended - it had an excellent enology department. I was going to be a winemaker for about a quarter until I discovered it involved lots of learning and hard work. I did get to have an elegant lunch with the Mondavi family in one of their vinyards because one of their sons was in a class I took .

I didn't know Nelson or anything then, also he is OLDER than me I think :devilr: I guess we were there at the same time for 2 years.. There WAS a lot of interest in audio there though. Possibly because the campus was quite a ways from anything interesting. Possibly because it was the '70's

Nelson looks quite happy indeed. I guess good sound makes him rapturous -Or maybe because he wasn't listening to my pontifications!

I dunno about the dog - he was rolling around on the floor constantly whereas we only did that occasionally-so there!

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.