The Drek builder's thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finally, the mailman had something interesting to me. This is first time I have ordered prints to be made, but the prints seems to have turned out nicely.

The concept is simply a choke loaded preamp. Lets see how it turns out.. :nod:
The project was part of a birthday present to Steenoe, now we can finally start building.

Schematics should be available somewhere else on this forum... hidden in one of Zen Mods crazy threads, but I'll include it in my next post.

Attachments

• p1060507_sm.jpg
    p1060507_sm.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,622
I just received some of those boards. I must admit that The Drek, is one of the coolest birthday presents that I ever had:cool: Cant beleive you did that guy's, thanks a lot:cool:
I am really looking forward to build, and not less, hear it:) :)
BTW I must be one of the most spoiled members here at DIYA:D I have had several preamps and other stuff custom made on request:D The Drek was a total surprise, though;) Beat that:cool: The legend on the boards says (amongst other things):
"Special Steenoe 50 years birthday project by Zen Mod, Magura and Cviller" Taken from memory, so bear with me;)
I had "Steenoe caps" printed on the X-BosoZ boards, but this is even cooler...He-he
Okay enough of that selfish talk, start up the darn solder iron.....:smash: :smash:

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.