F5 power amplifier

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I managed to smoke my Volvo Turbo back in the day. To get over it I went out and got a old Datsun 280Z and tricked it out with some body kit parts (sorta like the ones in the photo - but with much better paint job) and some - mmmmm - "slight" modifications to the suspension - wheels and rims - exhaust - custom paint - modded cam, crank, lifters, valves, - then my wife crashed it (she didn't get a scratch) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Datsun 280z.jpg
    Datsun 280z.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 693
That's a 260 BTW

I managed to smoke my Volvo Turbo back in the day. To get over it I went out and got a old Datsun 280Z and tricked it out with some body kit parts (sorta like the ones in the photo - but with much better paint job) and some - mmmmm - "slight" modifications to the suspension - wheels and rims - exhaust - custom paint - modded cam, crank, lifters, valves, - then my wife crashed it (she didn't get a scratch) :rolleyes:

Thank God your wife didn't had a scratch!

You have to be a real !^&#$&%^(#O(* to breakdown a Japanese Turbo engine.
I never got the chance to get smoke out of one! I did try tho :D I was almost 20 at that time, that's more than 27 years ago :eek::eek::eek:

Audiofanatic :)

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Is the faceplate for "internal consumption only" or does this mean that the F5 Turbo will be a available commercially after all?

As with the F6, I have 10 faceplates. Distribution as gifts only.

There are several options, the base being an F5 with a few parts altered
and an extra pair of outputs. After that it gets a little crazier.
F5 TURBO

:cool:

As with the F6, I have 10 faceplates. Distribution as gifts only.

There are several options, the base being an F5 with a few parts altered
and an extra pair of outputs. After that it gets a little crazier.
F5 TURBO

:cool:
Dear Papa Santa
I have been very good this year...
Can I have one please?

I can't waith to get started with it.

My sinks are already ready for it

The after that it gets a little crazier. realy ticle my immagination

I like a litle crazines very much.