100.000 posts! Who?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Beside the main prize, there should be other prizes...

Well, I am content with the fact that Papa will publish a long-time-ago-promised schematics for the active X-over (to be used in the OB).
Even more worthy would be a nice paper where Papa would describe his experience with Open Baffle speakers...

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Vix said:
Well, I am content with the fact that Papa will publish a long-time-ago-promised schematics for the active X-over (to be used in the OB).
Even more worthy would be a nice paper where Papa would describe his experience with Open Baffle speakers...

My pet project. Since the electronics for that will require a good buffer, it will see the light of day soon - low hanging fruit.

Attachments

• wa-sperm.jpg
    wa-sperm.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 186
Nelson Pass said:

My pet project. Since the electronics for that will require a good buffer, it will see the light of day soon - low hanging fruit.

Good to know it's ripe. It's gonna be a sort of step-by step tutorial into biamping, active X-overing, to a nice biamped OB.

I guess that at the end it is supposed to look like this:

1. A buffer with two or three inputs, an input volume control, two outputs and two gain controls, (one connected to the Pass amp, like F1,2 or 3 and then to the favourite fullranger on an OB)

2. Active X-over, feeding from the output 2 of the buffer and then connecting to the Pass bass amp of choice (aleph series or an F5)

3. Just as Lego parts, all of these will sum up into a nice Open Baffle speaker project that works! :nod: :wiz: :djinn:

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.