New Pass preamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:
Me tired, been doing Mexican in la Cucina all day, national holiday overhere.
(lokata is a boat radio brand)

hehe

than your moustaches are certainly greasy ...........

making some tasty filled tortillas ........ ?

nice change from electronic DIY ........

btw - ZM is gonna receive Silver drek (low TIM drek :rofl: ) tomorrow ...

btw - is this OT in this thread ?

Attachments

• rofl.gif
    rofl.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,495
pre

wayne said:
We have been shipping the XP10 since last month.
Just trying to fill the orders. After listening distributors ordered in quantity. They are now flowing through production.

I don't know how preamps will leave factory but I know is if you manage to make a stereo version of XA.5 amplifier which can give at least 60-100 watts 8 ohm, 120-200 4 ohm, I will be the first buyer. This is only thing that the market demands.(market is ''me'')

:angel:

Attachments

• 1205705408.jpg
    1205705408.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,470
Joined 2006
Paid Member

There is an Extremely Small (but Non-zero) Chance That, Through a Process Know as Tunneling, This Product May Spontaneously Disappear from Its Present Location and Reappear at Any Random Place within the Universe, Including Your Neighbor’s Domicile. The Manufacturer Will Not Be Responsible for Any Damages, Inconvenience or Mental Anguish That May Result.

:D

The electronic volume control allows greater than 70 dB range and is driven by a micro-controller that reads the optical encoder serving as a front panel volume control. In this manner tracking of the volume of the two balanced channels is possible with accuracy unavailable on any ordinary volume control, assuring precise level steps and high common mode rejection in balanced circuits. Wayne Colburn’s exceptional volume control in conjunction with the fluorescent display give the user ability to replicate volume levels with absolute accuracy in steps of roughly 1 dB.

I think he is using a chip for attenuation and this chip will be free available. I don't think the circuit around this chip is patent pending.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.