Where Are The MINI-A PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
By Mini-A, are your refering to the SMD boards? The BrianGT boards pretty small and offer a balanced implementation. I think the SMD boards were single ended only.

The boards you have are awesome and can be wired as mini's with the FET's on the main board.

The boards you have are great and you will not be disappointed.

-David

dw8083 said:
By Mini-A, are your refering to the SMD boards? The BrianGT boards pretty small and offer a balanced implementation. I think the SMD boards were single ended only.

The boards you have are awesome and can be wired as mini's with the FET's on the main board.

The boards you have are great and you will not be disappointed.

-David

Indeed they are awesome!!My thought was to save them for full blown use. My current needs are unbalanced in/out low wattage. Seems a shame to utilize 2/3 of the capability.

I think there were some thru hole boards made -which I would prefer as never done SMD stuff .

ANYBODY GOT THEM???

I have a set of amp boards with a few resistors and couple Panasonic FC caps soldered in.

Also have a fully populated PS board using Solen 2.7mH inductors and Sonicap 3.3uf bypass caps. 44000uf of Panasonic 35 volt caps per rail.

And an Antek 18-0-18 300vA transformer.

None of it has seen power.

Email me if interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.