Class Mosfet power amplifier circuit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I see that those are two different N channel parts with different
current and voltage ratings.

The 2sk725's voltage and current are quite suitalbe for building
a number of the Zen amplifiers, I think. The ones requiring two
N type Mosfets per channel.

The 727 has a 900 volt rating with a 5 amp current, and I imagine
it could be put to similar use if you like.

:cool:

Thank Mr Pass.. how if 2sk725 use for build Citation12 ? are possible ? Mr Pass I tell you idont have anything experience work with mosfets. All my power amplifier project are BIPOLAR, i dont like mosfets.. But after i liestening sound from ... ( look at the picture please.. ) oh i want to know / study about Mosfets! And i think your web site a the rigth pleace ! Thank

GBU

Attachments

• p2 in action.jpg
    p2 in action.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,433
Hai Mr Pass
I am would like to ask about Aleph Power Ampliifer

Now I am during prepare spare parts of Aleph Power Amplifier
I need 150 Watts rms Power out put.
How many Mosfets per channel ?
How many micro farad of Capacitor?
How many Ampere ( VA ) of Toroid Transformer ?

I am all ready make PCB Aleph 4 but at there just for 12 Mosfets ( 100watts )

Thank you

regards

Agus

Attachments

• my pcb.jpg
    my pcb.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 757
OK! Thank Mr Blues.
Actualy i need Aleph with power out put 150watts.. because my speaker double 10" woofer (DIY) and usualy i am use for liestening my favorite music JAZZ Fusion ( Four Play ) now iam runing with my diy bipolar power amplifier 300watt. and for liestening JAZZ vocal music i am use JBL S26 . and for the future i am have planing to drive my JBL woofer 2226G VGC with Aleph Power Amplifier. please your advice! Thank you!

God Bless You! :D

Sorry my english not good! ( we call english cowboy ):clown:

Attachments

• my jbl.jpg
    my jbl.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 456
Agus,
2226G...for jazz:eek: I'd personnaly advise 2235 or 2234
they are more commonly used in Hi fi applications...the 2226 is a PA woofer not really for hifi applications ...unless you consider changing the spyder and suspension for softer ones...,
I tried it already...a pass 30w will drive it easily, the problem doesn't lie there...this speaker has a heavy cone, with cone breaks quite high around 1K2, making the mid range a bit hard to cross-over...as well it can be fitted in small volumes, but with low output under 70HZ...
Vince

Yups...! Mr Bob,
thank for your advise and 100% You rigth! JBL 2234 is driver wofeer for JBL 4435 LR . I am just had on hand stock JBL driver wofeer 2226G.
Mr zionrider soory actualy i don't have Schematic of my gong power amplifier.. because the my pcb" ex" from the other power amplifier ( giving from my friend )i am just remove all parts and put the new parts and better parts..

GBU!
regard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.