XLR and Alepph-X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Nelson
I did what you recommended. But with increasing those resistors things went worse...I tried 10 kohm and 82 kohm. It had very small effect on differences between amplitudes in both sides but there were big differences in square waves look. They were not correct. Than I changed to smaller values and it gave good result. Square waves on both sides were almost perfect and the same. A small differences between amplitudes value remained, but it is not a problem. I finished with 2k ohm resistance and 10 pF for correcting capacitor (across feedback resistors which are 100 kohm). Maybe there is optimal set of values for each setup...

Hi again,

There is something what disturbs me. Square waves, with and without 4 ohm resistive load, are different . Square wave with load is little poor. What is the problem? Look at my pictures attached.
The first - without load...

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 441
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.