Aleph J Schematic

Zen Mod said:

you see Irony in that ........ because all you need is what PWK sez ....... 3 to 5 watts

:D

( I need usually 1 or 2 watts more than you ;) )

That's all I need for my horns. The Aleph J will do nicely in that regard.

For my midbass units, I want much more power. 150 watts will do the job.

So, my feedback isn't symmetrical. Guess I've got some reading to do, huh?:)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
carpenter said:

So, my feedback isn't symmetrical. Guess I've got some reading to do, huh?:)

print that schmtc I posted , along with your schematic , then compare them ;

don' try to read Papa's SUSY patent papers - too confusing, but you can read his later pamflets on subject :clown: , they're much clearer

if you can't find them - all you need is to ask .

Got it working:

Attachments

• neoshooter 1.png
    neoshooter 1.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,137
Blues said:

John,

Does the new version of SIMetrix include the 2sj74 and IRFP044 in its library? Or did you download it somewhere?

Good work on the new balanced AJ.

Allan

Why, thank-you, Allan.

I downloaded the 2sj and 2sk... The software is user-friendly, which is so important for a novice like me. I even found the LD1014D spice.

I'm very happy that Nelson challenged me to learn how to simulate. Now, I can tinker without being such a bother to everyone. It's almost embarrassing to see some of my previous posts (prior to learning how to sim).:) :D

John, could you please point me to a link where you got the jfets sims. You are doing great and I wouldn't call you a novice. Keep playing and you'll learn a lot about different topologies, circuits and how they function.

Mike, I think the resistors and caps you sent me will last beyond my retirement years...:D Thanks for the offer.

Blues said:
John, could you please point me to a link where you got the jfets sims.

I googled them and added spice to the search. I can email them to you if your search is unsuccessful.http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18031

Read Fred's reply--I think I followed his recipe. I made a document using his program and drag-and-dropped the document onto the Simetrex shell.

Edit:

On further reflection; being a bit suspicious of Fred, I may have not used his sim. Sorry Fred, but you can be a bit of a prankster.

I may have used Bocka's program (third post down). There's a (.) missing in front of the word "model". Yes, thinking back, there's an issue with the spice program's first word/symbol. Check it against the others in the list. The flaw becomes apparent.

Hope I haven't created too much confusion.