Help! problems with aleph30

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!
I have build two A30 monoblocks with the Peter Daniel's PCB. In the first month they works fine.
Yesterday I heard in one speaker a strange random noise, sometimes low, sometimes high, sometimes nothing.
Anyway the amplifier works but with this strange noise.
What can be happen?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
same said:
Hi!
I have build two A30 monoblocks with the Peter Daniel's PCB. In the first month they works fine.
Yesterday I heard in one speaker a strange random noise, sometimes low, sometimes high, sometimes nothing.
Anyway the amplifier works but with this strange noise.
What can be happen?

exact schematic is ?

besides inspection of all solder joints , check all elkos ,especially ones in feedback and Aleph CCS modulation

if not that - replace both input mosfets , or first just mosfet for input CCS
all that counting that you have common supply for both channels , so - because you hear noises in just one channel- PSU is excluded

Re: Re: Help! problems with aleph30

Zen Mod said:

exact schematic is ?

besides inspection of all solder joints , check all elkos ,especially ones in feedback and Aleph CCS modulation

if not that - replace both input mosfets , or first just mosfet for input CCS
all that counting that you have common supply for both channels , so - because you hear noises in just one channel- PSU is excluded

Is a monoblock (the other channel have her PSU) but not seem PSU noise

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.