Rmaf 07 - Page 19 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Old 28th December 2007, 06:58 PM   #181
Blues is offline Blues  United States
Lightning In A Bottle
diyAudio Member
Very ! Thank you.
Life simplified! Leap into the Warpspeed wormhole... http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/warpspeed/1.html
Old 26th April 2015, 09:13 PM   #182
diyAudio Member
Doing some more poking around the site and then remembered/reread parts of this thread.

And - My Aleph 5 died!

Okay, well only sort of. There is essentially only one piece of soft plastic on the outside of the whole thing which covers a fuse. The fuse went out, and the soft plastic is meant to be used with a screwdriver and is in-set. Since the fuse blew and I couldn't replace it, then technically the amp did die . It apparently had been used a few times before and was a bit stripped, impossible to get out, even with tiny pliers, which probably chewed up the soft plastic even more. If figured this is as good a time as any to have Pass Labs look over the amp so I sent it in for what is likely a $3 fix. They said everything else looked fine and sent it back. So there you go, they can die.

Hide this!Advertise here!