Pumpkin Preamp - Perfect for F4

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , Shunty works......... surprise ?

sorta mixed legs........ left pos. output , right neg. output after ser. part of reg

Attachments

• plusminus.jpg
    plusminus.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,306
should I wait for Burning Amp results ?

You don't have too... as i mentionned the pre sound's absolutely toobz's like aka' very friendly/relaxing to listning too... Like i said before... this amp is very relaxing to listning to, compared to other pre's i tried... all music (this it what is all about g...) music which sound a bit irritating, suddently is relaxing to listning tii... again ZenMod ... this is excelent work...

BTW: next next week, 15 people comming to my wife's education party... and they all have to listning to the pumpkin... looking forward to hear theyr'e rewievs before they get too drunk! :devilr:

Jesper.:devilr:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
apassgear said:
I might have lost this on the bulk of the thread, but what's the zout of the pre? :cool:

well - I lost somewhere paper with measured data (along with OLG data), so you'll wait for me to make new ones and measure that ........ only if you want me to calculate that ;)

in any case well bellow 500 ohms, for both balanced and unbalanced config

:clown:

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Choky,
and tnx for work
No problem and my pleasure.

No way were you going to send those all the way here and not have them heard. Some day I'll have to have a listen under better circumstances. You designed a nice pre for sure. With the proper power supply and a new attenuator setup, this should be a real winner.

Everyone worked hard at getting all these units working, so everyone deserves the thanks.

-Chris

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
It really did sound good at Burning Amp. Too bad some people had gone home. The real audiophiles :devilr: were still there, and got to hear it for quite a while. what a treat. We didn't want to turn it off, but about 9:30 PM we had to start packing up!!

While I find it almost impossible to say anything bad about the show, ;) the listening room was a bit big so things had to be turned up a bit too much. Luckily my Baszillas are about 96dB efficient, and have a 15" bass driver, so we got good sound out of the Pumpkin/F4 combo . Good enough that I plan to get the parts for a Pumpkin of my own as soon as we are REALLY sure that Shunty won't blow up!!:devilr: :devilr: :devilr:

Mark

P.S. AR2 seems very impressed with Pumpty in one of his regular systems.