Pumpkin Preamp - Perfect for F4

mpmarino said:
AH HA! The Dutchie reference, now I get it;)

Change of plans -

Choky sends me the RCAs
Jacco sends me nothing
I send the pair to Jacco

:devilr:

If you wanna do the planning, do it well :smash:

You didn't account for neither the expresso machine nor the girl!

So if you add to the above that Vix gets the expresso machine and since nobody seems to want the girl, I'll take her (might even consider paying for the shipping, the shipping of the girl that is).

Magura ;)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Oly call this "demonstration of force" , meaning that is unnecessary overkill .

I like it

Attachments

• pumpkin-positive-regw.jpg
    pumpkin-positive-regw.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,105
regulator

Hello Zenmod,

This is the first regulator of this type put on the Pass Labs section of this Bulletin Board (or at least it is the first for a VERY, VERY long time).

1. How do you adjust it to get different output voltages?
2. What would be the limits of voltages (high and low) it could usefully produce?

I am thinking in terms of all the Pass variants we have seen mulled over on this bulletin board, especially the NS10/SL10 versions, one of which I have built which works currently with two LM317's ... very technical!

Regards,
George.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: regulator

GeorgeBoles said:
Hello Zenmod,

This is the first regulator of this type put on the Pass Labs section of this Bulletin Board (or at least it is the first for a VERY, VERY long time).

1. How do you adjust it to get different output voltages?
2. What would be the limits of voltages (high and low) it could usefully produce?

I am thinking in terms of all the Pass variants we have seen mulled over on this bulletin board, especially the NS10/SL10 versions, one of which I have built which works currently with two LM317's ... very technical!

Regards,
George.

before 1. :
ya know that I'm precious invisible member of this board,so this is pretty logical from me...........

1. easy. too tired now for proper answer;
gimme your desired voltge and load current and I'll show you with that example

2.well......... say- twice 18 to twice 70~80~90

bump is bump.

bumpin' it to the top. Kind of rude but I don't care. :devilr:

Hey, all joking aside. I know you've said that Oly has been much too busy - that's certainly understandable. So I can also understand that PCBs may not be available for a while - no complaints from me :) .

I am finding that I probably want to build the pumpkin sooner. You had mentioned an error or two in the pcb you posted much earlier. If there were errors, could you be specific as to where they are? Maybe a tip where I could get the unobtaniumumum bugs? I'd like to make an attempt at etching up a set of boards. More satisfying anyway:smash:

Your humble idol would be much appreciative:)