Pumpkin Preamp - Perfect for F4

A little more OT cant hurt:eek: It isnt easy to get a good shot of the output section, but here is the best pic I could take. Check out the FB lead, its pink:D My little nod to board designer Pinkmouse.
The heatsinks measures 400x200x80 mm and weighs 9,2 kg a piece. The bodyplate is approx 16 mm thick.

:)

Attachments

• krell_output.jpg
    krell_output.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 745
Re: Heat

Jozua said:
Hi

Looks very good.

How hot doesmit get with those huge heatsinks ?

Jozua

Hi Jozua
About 45 deg C , above the output transistors, on the heatsink. Thats with the amp being turned on for at least 3 hours. It takes a long time to warm up completely.

Psst, Choky it would be more fun if we had some Pumpkin talking to do....:D

:)

Zen Mod !

Can i post schematics + single-sided with jumperwires PCB layout here, making people help me, if there must be made some corrections ?

I have some small doubt's about schematics, so it would be nice, having some experts :D checking it out.

The files i have is Diptrace schematics + Diptrace PCB layout.

Please feel free to reject me...

Jesper.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
lykkedk said:
Zen Mod !

Can i post schematics + single-sided with jumperwires PCB layout here, making people help me, if there must be made some corrections ?

I have some small doubt's about schematics, so it would be nice, having some experts :D checking it out.

The files i have is Diptrace schematics + Diptrace PCB layout.

Please feel free to reject me...

Jesper.

sorry I diidn't reply on your PM, I was so dreky busy this days.....so my mail correspondence is somewhat neglected....

anyway - feel free to do what you wish ; schmtc is public, isn't it?

and fun is name of the game .........

ps. I don't have any electronic schmtc file ; Oly have, but I have no courage to ask him to share it....... :clown:

Zen Mod... no probl... ;) Maybee you could tell me, what kind of green led's to use ?

I cannot post my DipTrace file's here, so email me, if any would like them.

I have posted a few pic's on my website HERE
Click on pumpkin link.

There are some jpeg's, but not best quality. I really would like to know, if all the jfet's are turned the right way, and if i used the newest/best schematics ??? On schematic i had written gds / ebc the way it's connected.... take a look :D

Jesper

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
lykkedk said:
Zen Mod... no probl... ;)

1. Maybee you could tell me, what kind of green led's to use ?

I cannot post my DipTrace file's here, so email me, if any would like them.

I have posted a few pic's on my website HERE
Click on pumpkin link.

There are some jpeg's, but not best quality. I really would like to know, if all the jfet's are turned the right way, and if i used the newest/best schematics ??? On schematic i had written gds / ebc the way it's connected.... take a look :D

Jesper

lykkedk said:
Loookie here ---> http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1247745&stamp=1183490665

2. ZenMod :D Is this the final schematic ???

3. ZenMod :D Is the little spot under j309fet's the SOURCE pin???

4. ZenMod :D What size's for 6x green led's (3mm / 5mm / mA etc... ???)

Jesper :D :cool:

what a mess for proper qoute...............
so I marked your questions with numbers ;answers are also numbered :

1. plain 5mm green led ; ~1V93 at 5mA each

2.yup

3.yup

4. lookie lookie No. 1

I hope that I answered on all questions ;)

for other gredy boyz :

leds are in fact IR ones,mounted on front panel,so I can tweak standing current with remote :devilr: