Signal Capacitors/Resistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there! I'm building a preamplifier based on the OP134. While I'm a newbie to this kind of stuff, I'm wondering what kind of capacitors and resistors are best to use in the signal path.

I've never built a preamplifier or any kind of audio electronics before so I have no personal experience or oppinions regarding this.

The preamp isn't ment to be a "super high quality" device so the parts mustn't be "the best".

Best Wishes
StefanJ, Sweden

Thanks Freddie!, you don't know where to find good pots in Sweden aswell?, I think I'll use the Alps RK09 as volume control, but what to use for the balance?

ELFA has an Alp pot for balance, but since my economy isn't the best I don't want to spend to much money on this project.

If you know other places with lower prices, or if you have a better solution, please let me know.

Best Wishes
StefanJ, Sweden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.