DIY audio Bracket?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I am new to this stuff but I am trying to learn. I would like to build a bracket for my PC. this bracket will have two stereo RCA inputs. Four RCA jacks, which will be connecting up to two 4 pin MPC jacks on the sound card. They are the Aux_in and CD_in. I would like to order the parts for the bracket but I am not sure what I am after and how I would mount them to the PCI shield.
I know I would have to drill four holes in the PCI shield then attach the RCA jacks. I am thinking these jacks come with some type of mounting screws depeding on what kind you buy. I am thnking I need panel mount? After this I wil attach twi stereo MPC cables and attach to my soundcard. All seems simple enouhg it's just I don't know the part names of the RCA jacks I could/would use? or is this one of those things you just use whatever can work? thanks for the helps guys....also if there is a company that already makes these it might be easier just to buy one. THX for any help you can give me..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.