Is this site open for business? diyparadiso

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
site for business

Diyparadiso:

You utilize this forum to do your own business! Even I will be kicked out or banned, I still want to say " PUT YOURSELF ON THE SHAFT ". If you don't understand the meaning, consult the rogue people or street arab.

WE BANNED PRIVATE BUSINESS

The web site design looks old and I didn't see any recent updates. The bottoms of some pages were dated 2000 or 2002. I just found there is an english version of the site so that makes things easier. Anyway, I'll send an email and find out, I just thought I'd post here to see if anyone has recent experience in making a purchase with them. I guess that was a bad idea.

fluckscapacitor said:
Are you talking to me? I have nothing to do with that site.

If I owned that site I hardly think I would try and advertise it by asking people if it still exists as a company.

Hi FC.
You'd be surprised at what people try here sometimes.
Personally, I find it quite entertaining but that's just me.

Mitwrong is, perhaps, a little sensitive to the sometimes shameless self marketing we have seen around here.
If he has offended you then please blame it, at least partly, on the previous culprits.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.