Schuro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
People had complaints about this company recently... Well, I agree the two guys are not what you would consider good businessmen... They seem to "forget" orders, don't answer mails from time to time and generally seem "overloaded".

But, as I happened to live in Kassel, Germany and was at their office regularly to pick up parts, I can tell you they are DIY enthusiasts as we are, they build high end audio themselves and know a lot about the components they are selling. Also, they woudn't sell you anything they're not convinced of themselves.

However, chaos rules in their office and "overloaded" is exactly what they are.

Since their prices are quite ok, sometimes it is definitely worth to go through the trouble ordering from them. I had a trick: Phone them and tell them, I'd be picking up the stuff from their office in half an hour. Worked fine :)

So, please be patient... Try again and again... Make life easy for them... It's worth it.

I think their prices are OK, yes. But that's unfortunately about all...

Anyway, I got a message four weeks ago telling me that the shop is closed from last weekend (20 dec) on for a couple of weeks. Going to send the e-mail again after newyear.

So, yes I will be patient, try again and again. But making life easy for them, that's probably too much

:D

Marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.