Hifi2000 experiences??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get in contact with Hifi2000.it becaus I want to order one or multiple " pessante dissipante" enclosures. I tried to email a couple times but never got an answer.

Is there someone who did get in contact with them? or what are your experiences with them?

or are they just ignoring anyone who isn't italian:dead:

Fix

Hello,
they just don't sell directly, you have to pass trough a reseller.
I just got the biggest of their "pesante dissipante" cases (5U with 10mm front) trough my local reseller at 216ˆ.

The first that comes to mind is Audiokit; the store owner is quite helpful and he does ship internationally.

Try to contact him. If you don't succeed drop me a line.

Regards

Andrea

is your local reseller possibly the one in Milano? If I order through Audiokit it will cost me about 75 euro more then directly through hifi2000. I know this because about a year ago I asked the same question and they said it wasn't a problem at all.

but if they wont respond I will pick up a case in Milano myself. there is a local reseller nearby if i remember correctly
Need to go to Milano anyway next month.

fixation said:
is your local reseller possibly the one in Milano? If I order through Audiokit it will cost me about 75 euro more then directly through hifi2000. I know this because about a year ago I asked the same question and they said it wasn't a problem at all.

but if they wont respond I will pick up a case in Milano myself. there is a local reseller nearby if i remember correctly
Need to go to Milano anyway next month.

Hi,
my reseller is not in Milano, however the resellers usually don't stock all models,especially the bigger/heavier ones, so you should contact them before.

It took about a month to get mine (5U, heavy with heatsinks)

Cheers

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.