Where to find Blackgate Caps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Dominick:

partsconnexion is running a sale until the end of the month (2 days away) that discounts most of their products by 15%. You might also check www.soniccraft.com -- their regular prices on Black Gate caps are about the same as the discount prices at partsconnexion. I haven't purchased from soniccraft to date, but plan to with my next project.

Regards,
Scott

Joined 2004
Paid Member
sharpi31:

I have no affiliation with soniccraft.com, but I would note that their prices for the 47uF 50V and 10uF 50V N series caps are the same as kyoto-electro.com. Shipping costs and time could certainly be a factor, and kyoto-electro may offer discounts (based on your post).

In any event, they both seem to offer very attractive pricing on the BGN caps.

Regards,
Scott

Black Gate

Hi Dominick22,

The wkz B+ power supply series is top notch, but also very expensive. The values they offer are limited too.

If you are looking for something a little less expensive, but also exceptionally high quality, go for jensen. They have a wide ranging series, very low ESR and exceptional sound.

Mundorf are also supposed to be very good, and are even a bit cheaper. Too bad elna cerefina are out of production or I would recommend them too.

partsconnexion has these and I have never had a problem with shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.