intelligent semiconductor characteristic curve instrument - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th September 2008, 07:15 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

Default Curve Tracer

Locky_Z
I got the basics you sent and am working through some rough translation to better understand it. The site you have posted for the software can you give us a little more to navigate on since it seems to be all posted in Chinese. Is the software availiable ina code that can be edited for changing the language to make it a little easier for us that haven't learned Chinese yet? Thank you agian for all the info you sent out, still working through it.

Regards
Cliff Schuring
Old 19th September 2008, 07:28 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Curve Tracer

Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Schuring
... If not does any one know of a project using a USB measurement unit-( the cheaper ones) for doing this with say relays on the digital control ports.

There was a curve tracer thread a while back where this unit was discussed:

http://www.circuit-ed.com/CT100-USB-...cer-P17C5.aspx

I have no connection with the company other than I almost bought one, but got distracted with other things.
Old 25th September 2008, 10:34 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

MightyDub,
I looked at the one you saw also but was looking for a little more current and voltage capablity. Actually talked to the person at circuit-ed and found out that they are working on one that would do this but its not finished yet. Working at getting all the pieces together for Locky_Z's unit and working with it to see if I can get it working. Thank you for the site and idea.

Regards
Cliff
Old 25th September 2008, 11:20 PM   #14
Banned

Default Re: Curve Tracer

Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Schuring
Is the software availiable ina code that can be edited for changing the language to make it a little easier for us that haven't learned Chinese yet?
Last time I looked Windows programs had a resource file to make it possible to change such things as button titles independent of the executable. I could be mistaken, it's a long time, and Windows has changed, but if you're really interested I could poke into that stuff again...

w

'Course you need to know what the buttons should read.
Old 6th November 2008, 11:07 PM   #15
ta2ctp is offline ta2ctp  Turkey
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to ta2ctp
Default I need this Curve Tracer project

Hi,
I need your following project :
(Schematic+pcb+firmware etc).

'' My project link(China) is http://www.hifidiy.net/bbs/boke.asp...owtopic.92.html ''
etc etc..

Can you help me ?
Because this link and sub are dead.
Please send following E-mail :
semicon@mynet.com

Thank you..
Best Regards..
ta2ctp
from Turkey

Hide this!Advertise here!