New blog on power conditioners

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, in the interest of following the new forum rules about posting dangerous practices:

=================================
Warning: This blog contains potentially incorrect and life threatening information. If you attempt to replicate what I'm doing without having apropriate research or expertise, following proper fire and electrical safety practices and purchasing a large life insurance package, you could be reasonably described as a moron.

The author of the blog does not claim sufficient expertise to keep himself or anyone who follows in his footsteps alive, or the equipment he connects to functioning. Any attempts by the author to claim expertise in electronics or life safety is done purely in an attempt to pump up his own ego.
=================================

Ok, having said that, hi DIY! I'm starting a blog about measuring the benefits of power conditioners at:

Audiophile Power Conditioners

I hope you will come and visit, especially if you are an expert with electricity and electronics, or if you are just curious about the benefits of different types of power conditioners.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.