2sk389, 2sk170, 2sj74 in Europe?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I have ordered at Reichelt 3 times, never any problems (I'm from Holland), but you're right, they NEVER answer mails (I also did it in English)..

But what yould you like to ask???
They have them:
2SK389: €1,95
2SK170: €0,47
2SJ74: €1,30

Grtz, Joris

www.reichelt.de

Vigier said:
Hi there,

I have ordered at Reichelt 3 times, never any problems (I'm from Holland), but you're right, they NEVER answer mails (I also did it in English)..

But what yould you like to ask???
They have them:
2SK389: €1,95
2SK170: €0,47
2SJ74: €1,30

Grtz, Joris
Hi Joris,
May I ask how did you order and pay? What did they charge you for shipping & handling costs? Couldn't find it on the website.
www.farnell.com does not supply the 2SK389 and 2SJ309. Reichelt has the latter for € 3.30;)
Thanks in advance,;)

Hi,

usually I only order at Reichelt when it's a large order.
Total shipping costs are usually about €38 (!!!) for me, but since they are A LOT cheaper than Conrad here....
Costs:
- Shipping: €13.00
- Rembours (I don't know the english word for it, but it means you pay the postman): €25.00 . Dutch post-offices ask €25.00 (!) to receive packages from EU-countries.

So your order has to be large enough to make it worth.

Grtz, Joris

Giolight,

I think if you are enquiring about ordering electronic parts from Schuro, I found that by requesting what you want might get a response. I found that they did not reply to me when I first made enquiries, when I said 'items wanted' and requesting their bank details, I did get a response.

I may have been lucky, but give that a try.

Also mentioned on this thread was 'Grandata' in the UK, I find that their prices for ordering MOSFETs on the high side compared to (for example) Schuro.

Hope that's useful.

Brownlow

Vigier said:
Hi,

usually I only order at Reichelt when it's a large order.
Total shipping costs are usually about €38 (!!!) for me, but since they are A LOT cheaper than Conrad here....
Costs:
- Shipping: €13.00
- Rembours (I don't know the english word for it, but it means you pay the postman): €25.00 . Dutch post-offices ask €25.00 (!) to receive packages from EU-countries.

So your order has to be large enough to make it worth.

Grtz, Joris

Reichelt will ship internationally. Minimum order is 50 euros, postage is billed at actual cost and payment is Cash On Delivery ONLY (as Vigier writes), which is why it´s so darned expensive (although 25 euros in fee is obscene, I pay 100 DKK or ~13 euro in Denmark). This is of course expensive, but their prices are so low that it will usually pay for itself even if you just spend the required 50 euros. Check if you have a friend or relative who needs anything from reichelt, then you can split the charges.

Hope this helps!
/U.

Hi,

in the eighties and early nineties, the 2SJ50 and 2SK135 were very popular, for example in Albs DACMOS amps (freq. range from DC to over 1 MHz)....
They haven't been made a few years, but since about 2 or 3 years, some company manufactures them again.

Reichelt, Farnell and Schuro don't have 'em.... maybe Grandata?

Grtz, Joris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.