Follow up to cap sleeve thread,Wire color makes a diffrence!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CryingDragon said:
Did you all know that using wire with red insulation to carry positive and black to carry negative will help in keeping the polarity separate thus reducing ripple? :devilr:
This is nothing new.
In fact these colors have been used
for ages to improve the electrical qualities of circuits.
It is important to polish the insulation
every now and then,
to keep the currents fresh and clean. :cool:

As you all know, there are red, green and blue quarks and quarks
make up the protons and neutrons. Hence you should avoid
using any of these colours for insulation, since it will confuse the
electrons, which won't be able to tell the insulation from the
atoms they jump between, making them run into the insulation
and get stuck there every now and when. :)

NUTCRACKER - ME??

fdegrove said:
Hi,
We the colourblind use unbleeched cotton insulation for best sound.
In that way the deaf can hear what the blind have to say.
Ciao.;)
Cotton can do for most of us.
The sound you get, is somewhat less plastic and more soft.

For REAL high end, with a smooth, warm and rich upper rolloff,
there is only one thing:
:att'n: HAND-WOVEN NATURE SILK :att'n:

CryingDragon said:
And green is best for ground, It helps immensely in reducing ground loops because, as we all know then color green is very straight on the molecular level thus making the loops straight and thus eliminating them :D

Actually for the ground you must use a wire that has two colours which need to be complimentary to the plus and minus wire colours otherwise you will not be optimal for the return currents and imbalance will occur. Common mistake.

/UrSv

PS. Having a light in the enclosure can be very good but I once took a 100 W bulb and blinded my signal so that it actually never came out. Be careful and use just the right light intensity so that it is comfortable but not too bright for the electrons.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I installed a lightbulb inside my amplifier and speaker cabinet so the electrons can see where they are going. The result is a much brighter sound

NO, NO, NO, you are just confusing them with all the different frequencies of light!

What you need is 3 tuneable lasers with light pipes surrounding each wire. This will allow you to tailor the frequency response of each laser to the exitation frequency of the colour of the sheath, causing the electrons in the sheath to bounce around madly. This will stop the needed electrons in the cable from getting into the insulation, and keep them on the right path.

However, this now means I have to use blue wire for my negative rails, as when I used black, the military surplus UV laser I used took out my amp, walls, and fence outside, as well as half the block!:D :D

Re: NUTCRACKER - ME??

halojoy said:

Cotton can do for most of us.
The sound you get, is somewhat less plastic and more soft.

For REAL high end, with a smooth, warm and rich upper rolloff,
there is only one thing:
:att'n: HAND-WOVEN NATURE SILK :att'n:

No, no, silk is over-rated. Cotton is at least as good, but make
sure you get ecological cotton which is non-toxic, or the electrons
will show sub-optimal performance.

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
FOOLING AROUND.

Hi,

Think none of them were seroius about this anyways.

Little do they know that chemicals do affect sonics as do plastic polymers in general.
They probably never heard about fluorines,they don't know about field effects,they are in general ignorant about anything.

But I forgive them,:rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.