Follow up to cap sleeve thread,Wire color makes a diffrence!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jean-paul said:
What about cables without insulation ? Do I have to shine a blue LED on them ? :drunk:
A clear LED is better. Works even better on cables with clear insulation. Don't expect good results in the proximity of black holes though. The clear beam gets deflected like a stream of water in a strong wind. Then you have to move the cable to where the light would have been if you did not look at it. Even so, one of the LED's is both the same so if you don't mind pushing a wheelbarrow load of smoke into the middle of next week you can circumscribe the quantum jitter of nonsyncopated nolathane by removing every fourth segment of left-handed shadows. Yes.

How do I fend of the neutrinos? I’ve been poking small hole in the cable (about 0.1-0.2 nm) to allow them to pass and have noticed a more detailed sound. I'm thinking if I could fend them of instead it would allow the electrons to move even more freely (I'm using superconductive cables).

Fools rush in ......

fdegrove said:
Hi,
Think none of them were seroius about this anyways.
But I forgive them, :rolleyes:
Hope his forgiveness
still is in work. :eek:
We might need lots of it!

What about painting Compact Discs
and putting them in the freezer?
Or buy a refridgerator
to place your CD-player in.

A great way to get max Cool and Colorful Music! :cool:

Frank,

I do not think that was called for, I was only trying to give everybody a laugh when perhaps some of them needed it most, this was a joke thread to begin with and notice the subject was wire COLOR not wire insulation polymers. I agree and think an apology is in order for everybody you unnecessarily insulted on Thanksgiving Day. (pardon those whom do not celebrate it)

CryingDragon :mad:

Colours

Christer said:
....................it will confuse the
electrons, which won't be able to tell the insulation from the
atoms they jump between, making them run into the insulation
and get stuck there every now and when. :)

That's why super audio cable has to be purple - the colour of the atoms. They will slide off the insulation producing a smooth sound.Purple dye is very expensive ( the one used for this application ) and hence good audio cables will be very expensive !!
What a colourful thread. Someone pass me the beer ..............

paulb said:

I think you mean every third segment.
I tried that but I got a heterodox heterodyne that looked for all the world like a vernier scale. Then I dropped a serious Fibonacci on my toe and while the gears of the cosmos were grating an anticlockwise trimester that had gone surety for a noname nebulizer decided it was time for the 6 o'clock news. I wax poetic... That's enough rubbish from me I think.

Music is coloursensitive!

As far as I have been told by experienced listeners, New Age music is best reproduced on systems with internal wiring in
AT LEAST 4 colours of the rainbow.
It is furthermore of the highest importance that the wiring of the left channel is mirrored in the right channel and that the original colourscheme of the rainbow is respected (from the left of the amplifier to the right for the left channel and vice versa for the right channel).
If one doesn’t respect this rule of thumb, music signals get mixed and the intended stereo-mix will get lost.
New Age music should not be played on systems with the colourcoding on resistors still visible, since this colourcoding doesn't respect the rainbow. That’s why every resistor has to be repainted before use and this repainting process has to be done manually, using a brush without animal hair.

Punk prefers black internal wiring.

Circlotron said:

I tried that but I got a heterodox heterodyne that looked for all the world like a vernier scale. Then I dropped a serious Fibonacci on my toe and while the gears of the cosmos were grating an anticlockwise trimester that had gone surety for a noname nebulizer decided it was time for the 6 o'clock news.

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson told me you were good ;)

zeno said:
Music is coloursensitive!
New Age music should not be played on systems with the colourcoding on resistors still visible, since this colourcoding doesn't respect the rainbow. That’s why every resistor has to be repainted before use and this repainting process has to be done manually, using a brush without animal hair.
Punk prefers black internal wiring.
Yes, those resistors are really a big problem.
At least they could put those color codes along with the body.
Now they cross the signal.
Strangles the flow several times per resistor.

Takes away too much of the dynamics
and compresses the peaks. :mad:

Halojoy, you obviously have a deep emotional understanding of things New Age. But you forgot to mention that all internal wiring should be green and chassis should be made of the thinnest pressed steel panels possible. You know, like a Citroen 2CV.

Thinking calm and :earth:ly thoughts,

Paul

Hi,

All is true. But what explains this color sensitivity? Any ideas?

I’ve also found those color-coded resistors sound terribly bad. The signal seems to get confused by so many colors together. Black ones with a white print on them sound much better.

Amongst all you smart alecs with such wit, did any of you notice the statement below (given previously), or grasp the concept ?.
(Frank excepted - I know that he understands these sort of physics explanations)

"Coloured Sonics.....
Dyes used to colour insulation affect the dielectric properties.
Different dielectric properties affect sonics.
Avoid dyes containing Cadmium.
Chromium dioxide pigment sounds good."

Eric.

How many times?

mrfeedback said:
-
--------------------------
"Coloured Sonics.....

Eric.
Isn't that what we are saying all the time. :angel:
But noone seems to listen to us .... :bawling:

How many times do we have to repeat?
Seems it can be repeated enough.
But we will endure in our efforts
as this is what we all will benefit from.

Thanks, Eric
you know it both by science and ear,
we know it by some dreadfully bad experiences

mrfeedback said:
Amongst all you smart alecs with such wit, did any of you notice the statement below (given previously), or grasp the concept ?.
(Frank excepted - I know that he understands these sort of physics explanations)

"Coloured Sonics.....

Eric.

Yes, I did, and just because there may actually be a slight effect
in some cases we are not allowed to joke about about coloured
wires?? Eric, I have sensed in several threads that you are
extremely sensitive to critisism about audible differences you
claim to hear. Such reactions, for whatever topic, are often,
not necessarily in you case, a sign that people are actually quite
uncertain about their own claims/opinions. People who are
sure about where they stand usually tolerate moderate levels
of jokes and often even show some healthy self-criticism by
making jokes themselves. I often take opera as a prime example
here. Opera has always been laughed at and ridiculed by people
who do not understand or like it. However, I don't think I know
of any business that has produced so many jokes about
itself and so much self-irony as the opera world itself. I don't
mean to offend you in any way, just suggesting that you ease
up a bit in these matters.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.