Phase Check DIY Project?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After looking on the elektor WEB site I still not find the project. I emailed the magazin and here the respond I get:

We refer to your email regarding the above.
No such project from Elektor, or it must be very old, try
eit "phase".
Kind Regards
Lesley Kelly

Even the magazine don't know where is it....=(

Ahyhow....One day I will find it...

Elektor Phase Control Projects.

Remember that these numbers of edition can differ
because swedish edition of Elektor comes 1 or 2 months
later than the original.

Phase indicator:
Generator have line out or a little speaker.
Receiver have line in or an electret microphone.
In or out of phase is indicated by 2 different LEDs.
This was in Elektor 11/90 (#11 1990, Sweden)

Phase Meter, a pecision instrument. Digital display.
10 Hz - 20 000 Hz, 0-360 degrees, fault 1,2 or 5, depending on timeperiod, max 10 seconds.
Input 0.006 mV - 100 Volt, 1 Mohm
Elektor 6/91

Phase Meter, low price. Digital display 0-360 degrees. Impedance 1 Mohm.
Elektor 6/93

Simple Phase Meter. Impedance 1 Mohm. DC-voltage output for Digital Voltmeter showing the phase difference. Does not show which channel is before or after.
Elektor 1/97.

All 4 projects have PCB-layout.

I wish I had a scanner. But someone else might have.
When I get enough money over, I will buy me one.
A good one! :)

That's a disgrace that they didn't remember and they are the ones that publsihed it...
The one in #11 Swedish is the one and that project was in the English one as well as I bough only English editions at that time and I remember it clearly and I think they even had the front panels for the project.

See if you can get somebody to scan it as I think it is exaclty what you want.

Even I would like a copy since I threw out all my complete years of Elektor since 1983...

/UrSv

Dark Shadow said:
I trying to order past issue to get the LED phase check and the precision one.

IF their still have it, I will scan it and make PDF files from it to be posted here...

I keep all of you informed.

And thanks for all your coorporation =)

Francois.

I stongly advise you against this, they own the copyright on the material and until it is no longer available from them, you are not permitted to reproduce the content and make it publicly available elsewhere without their consent.

phase checker diy project?

Hi guys, i'm realy appreciated your responsed, i think what hallojoy described is the project that i'm looking for, but i dont know how to get the detail project, which site that i have to visit, because we dont have any elector magazine anymore in Indonesia for almost 10 years ago, or any of you cant send me the detail project to my email address.

regards,Bonie bong

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.