mc1312, mc1314 and mc1315 wanted!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Magnus
If you can't get the chips closer to home, I have an SQ decoder board built to the original Motorola design from 30+ years ago.
It is fully assembled but has never been used. I can scan the circuit from the 1975 linear IC manual for you. I have no idea what the postage to Norway would be. Here's a picture (sorry for the poor focus, my cheap digital camera has no macro function).
Cheers
Rob

Attachments

• sqdecoder.jpg
    sqdecoder.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 226
Hi,

Thanks for the offer. That card is really great! I have never seen anything like it. I will wait a little and see if any one closer offers, but could you please hold the card a little while for me?
It's looking really nice. I would love a scan of the schematic. I bet you understood that I am making a sq decoder.

Do you have a email adress?

Thanks,

Magnus

Hi Magnus
If you can't get the chips closer to home, I have an SQ decoder board built to the original Motorola design from 30+ years ago.
It is fully assembled but has never been used. I can scan the circuit from the 1975 linear IC manual for you. I have no idea what the postage to Norway would be. Here's a picture (sorry for the poor focus, my cheap digital camera has no macro function).
Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob,
I'm interested in this SQ decoder.
my email address is chiritag@gmail.com
thank you
georges

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.