diyAudio (
-   Parts (
-   -   Hammond 125SE series (

alexmoose 29th March 2006 10:44 PM

Hammond 125SE series
Hello, This is my first post on the Electronics and Parts forum :) my question is about the Hammond 125SE series single-ended output transformers.

Hammond 125SE

My question arises in the description of the transformer when it says (not Hi-Fi). Is this really true? I apologize if I am missunderstanding, but these output transformers seem to be standard of quality on this webiste, and others. how do these sound? Please use your most scrutinizing ears. Thank you

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2