a need for an old Peavey schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently inherited a 1978 vintage Peavey Mark III series 400B bass head, that is in need of some repair. I think this head is worth saving, but have had some issue tracking down the correct specs.
By chance, does anyone out there have a schematic for this device, or point out a possiblly reliable resource where I might find one? I searched the links out that were provided in
this thread, but was unable to locate the item I have been searching for. I would greatly appreciate any assistance that is provided.
Thanks,
-e.w.

Peavey Amplifier

Your best source is to go directly to Peavey. I used to do Peavey warranty work and their service techs are excellent. I would suggest calling tech support to obtain a copy of the schematic. In the past they were e-mailed to me as a pdf download, but then again we were a warranty station before Katrina. I am not sure they answer questions from the general public; that convenience might be reserved to their warranty stations.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.