Low noise dual JFET pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've seen these parts in similar threads before, but I'm having a hard time locating them:

I'm looking for a dual matched low noise JFET IC for the input of an audio amp. The part that keeps coming up is the LSK389, but I can't seem to find it in small quantities (I would really only need about three of them).

Does anyone know where I can find a low noise dual jfet pair (not just the LSK389) in the USA?

jFETS

You need to fit the transistor to the application. The 2SK389 is quiet, really two 2SK170's in the same case for temp drift control.
For higher current uses the 2N5566 is great, it can handle at least three times what the 389 can do. There is a source for these on ebay right now. The price at Mouser and Newark has almost tripled lately.
Both a N channel, the match for the 2SK389 is the 2SJ109. Now that is getting to be a rare one.
It would be hard to beat any of these three in the proper application.
Good luck!

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.