Anyone use Kyoto-electro for caps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
you've only been waiting two weeks? I've been waiting 7 - 8 months. I didn't get any customer service eather. I ordered some BG's since I was looking for a certain value. I later went to handmade electronics and used Nichicon Muse ES's of a slightly higher value (not critical). No email response. I think they are in Asia, I don't exactly recall. But, I would go elsewhere. I am hesitant to purchase anything off shore anymore.

I feel for you. Please respond if you do get your order. I don't want to injure anyone on a fluke deal.

Brad

lgreen said:
I think, they have not emailed and its been 2 weeks since I paid. They have not replied to emails from me and so far no cap delivery.

I bought some BG's from Rod in Hawaii nearly two years ago and he was very sloooooow then but I believe things have seriously deterioated in the interim.

http://db.audioasylum.com/cgi/search.mpl?forum=tweaks&searchtext=kyoto

Anyway I do hope your orders are fulfilled and in the very near future.

Still no response to my order, not even an email confirming that it has been received.

Not happy - please take this as a serious warning if you are considering this supplier.

Maybe they'll turn up out of the blue after 7-8 months - still totally unnacceptable in my eyes....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.