Buing on www.kyoto-electro.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody
I bought from them few bg caps, but from 15 Nov when I PayPal money to this moment I didn't receive any email response(I've sent about 5) and ofcourse my caps.
So, my question is, anybody has such problems with them?
Mayby this is normal situation;-(?
Please give me some help becouse this is new situation for me and I don't know how to behave....

I bought some caps from them early in the year and had no problems, but when I placed an order with them in June, I got nothing for months. I also sent many e-mails without response, and even tried to contact their financial service (London Finance or something like that). Eventually, surprise, surprise, after a couple of months, my order arrived, all present and correct. I am not sure I would order from them again, though. I prefer to deal with people who take the trouble to keep me informed of my order's status or at the very least, answer my (justified) queries.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.